Institut Perekabentuk Dalaman Malaysia (IPDM) and the Malaysian Society of Interior Designers (MSID) are pleased to announce a competition to design the logo for the new Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID). IPDM and MSID members are invited to participate in this competition. The winning design will be used as the official logo for the Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID).
What is the Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID)
The Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID) is the new professional institute for Interior Designers in Malaysia. IPDM and MSID have agreed to merge and to form the new institute.
- The objective of this competition is to create an internationally recognizable logo for the Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID).
- Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers or MIID are the keywords.
- It must reflect the identity and role of the professional institute.
- The logo must be simple to understand and recognize.
- The logo must be easily identifiable and read in colour or in black & white.
- The winning logo design is intended to be used as the official corporate logo for the Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID.)
- The competition is open to all IPDM and MSID members except the panel of juries.
- There is no entry charge and limit to the number of entries for submission.
- The logo design must be original and have not been previously published or used.
- The logo design must be attractive and easily understood. All symbols used must be defined and must not exceed a maximum composition of theree (3) colours.
- All entries must be submitted with a clear written rationale (max 50 words) of the logo on the submission form.
- All entries must be submitted in soft copy in JPEG format of 600 dpi resolution and one sheet of a4 portrait sized hardcopy.
- All contestants must include their personal details in the submission form attached and submitted together with the logo design. This submission form can be downloaded and printed.
- All entries submitted would become the property of MIID who will have the right to use the submission in whole or in part or in any modified form for its purpose.
- The jury shall comprise 5 members of the Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID) Pro-Tem Committee.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The winning result will be announced via email.
There will only be one winer with the winning prize of RM2000.
By 5.30pm, Monday, 30th November 2009.
Submission Form: Download here
For enquiry and submission
All entries must be sent in sealed envelop to:
Malaysian Institute of Interior Designers (MIID) Logo Design Competition
MIID Pro-Tem Secretariat
MSID Podium Block
1 F1/14B, Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin,
50050 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: (+603) 2691 4933 (MSID), (+603) 2691 5607 (IPDM)
Fax: (+603) 2698 6866(MSID), (+603) 2694 6434 (IPDM)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com